Tuesday, February 7, 2012

January has been a challenging month for us and I find myself leaning on my faith, prayer and Gods words to sustain me.   I am thankful for every single day we have to be together as a family, to do life, school and grow; I want to let my kids go with me being full of encouragement, grace and peace.    I want to cherish each moment and not get caught up in the worries of this life.   I want to grow old with my husband and be a help to our kids and grandchildren.   I was reading another blog and the author was talking about these very things.   How will we react when life gets hard?   Will we be angry?   discouraged?   lose hope?  


My hope is in the Lord.  

This verse has been such an encouragement to me.   I am rejoicing in God; His love and the knowledge that no matter how hard life can be I can wake each morning and be joyful in God my Savior.


"Though the fig tree doe not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior."
Habakkuk 3:17-18








No comments:

Post a Comment